Work With Me
A 60-minute consultation to support in any of the following ways:
- developing a new IEP
- updating an existing IEP
- identifying your child’s support needs
- understanding your rights
- finding and understanding relevant educational policy
- communication with your school team
- specializing in the PDA profile
* These sessions typically qualify for AFU funding approval (ages 6+) for those located in BC.
The IEP Foundations training will get you quickly up to speed on the most crucial components of any IEP. This course is self-paced and available on demand.
The School Advocacy Club
School advocacy is exhausting and often very lonely. You may feel like you are the only family facing so many challenges at school, but the truth is you are far from alone. The School Advocacy Club is designed to bring you together with a community of support and provide ongoing training and coaching.